Add a bit of tropical flair to your recipient's life with this unique gift. Widely regarded to be one of the world's longest blooming plants, this beauty can bloom for up to 8 weeks at a time. Create a lasting reminder of your love, friendship or admiration with this elegant plant. To care for this delicate plant, simply place six ice cubes in the container once a week. Place in indirect sunlight in a room where temperatures are consistently over 55 degrees F. Keep out of reach of children and pets as all parts of this plant are toxic if ingested.
• Anthurium Plant
• 14-18" Tall
• 5" Diameter White Pot
Delivery is available Tuesday through Saturday every week excluding some major holidays. Cut-off time for next day delivery is 12PM EST. Cut-off times may change around busy holidays.
SendFlowers.com works hard to maintain a network of reliable florists nationwide, but sometimes delivery issues cannot be avoided. We want you to know that SendFlowers.com stands behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee and, if you are not satisfied with the timing of your delivery, you should contact us.
If one of our florists lets us know that your selected delivery time and/or date cannot or will not be met, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the situation. SendFlowers.com will then attempt to deliver your order as soon as possible, unless you promptly let us know that you would like to cancel your order instead. Also, if you paid extra for an expedited delivery feature and your selected delivery time and/or date cannot be met, SendFlowers.com will automatically refund your expedited delivery fee.
If you do not receive a delivery confirmation email within 24 hours of your selected delivery date and time, please let us know so that we can follow up on your order.
We will issue you a full refund upon your request or agree on some other resolution to your delivery issue that is satisfactory to you, unless we can establish that your order was received by your selected delivery date and time, or the order was untimely due to some fault of you or the recipient of the order (for example, an incorrect delivery address was provided, there was no one at the delivery address to accept the order, or the person at the delivery address refused delivery).
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.