Christmas Pine Rose Bouquet
This rustic elegant bouquet is a wonderful way to send some warm holiday greetings to friends or family. Made up of white roses, cushion pompons, burgundy carnations, Christmas greens with holly berries and "frosted" pinecones, this bouquet is accented with bright holiday bows in a ruby-colored glass "lantern" vase with a black metal holder. The vase can be used as a candleholder once the flowers are gone.
• White Cushion Poms
• White Roses
• Variegated Holly
• Burgundy Carnations
• Burgundy Mini carnations
• Frosted Pinecones
• Holiday Greens
• Glass Vase Metal Holder
• Red Glass Lantern Vase
Same Day Flowers are delivered in the USA by a local florist partner. Send Flowers online or balloons today by placing the online order prior to 3pm in the delivery zip code. Or schedule a flower delivery for a future date easily at check-out. Cut-off times for gift delivery today may vary during peak holidays.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.