One Dozen Red & Pink Roses
Mix it up today by choosing this flower bouquet mixed with pink and red roses! The One Dozen Red and Pink Roses arrangement is delivered with one or two dozen roses, half red and half pink. Sending this fun play on the classic red rose bouquet is a great way to add a bit of surprise this Valentine's Day, or any day! Complete the red and pink rose bouquet by choosing a vase you like. You can even add chocolates or a teddy bear if you so please!
• Red Roses
• Pink Roses
• Vase (Optional)
Our Grower's Collection products are shipped next day and are shipped direct, inside a special flower gift box. Complete your order online before 4pm for guaranteed overnight delivery or select a future delivery date.
SendFlowers.com works hard to maintain a network of reliable florists nationwide, but sometimes delivery issues cannot be avoided. We want you to know that SendFlowers.com stands behind our 100% satisfaction guarantee and, if you are not satisfied with the timing of your delivery, you should contact us.
If one of our florists lets us know that your selected delivery time and/or date cannot or will not be met, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the situation. SendFlowers.com will then attempt to deliver your order as soon as possible, unless you promptly let us know that you would like to cancel your order instead. Also, if you paid extra for an expedited delivery feature and your selected delivery time and/or date cannot be met, SendFlowers.com will automatically refund your expedited delivery fee.
If you do not receive a delivery confirmation email within 24 hours of your selected delivery date and time, please let us know so that we can follow up on your order.
We will issue you a full refund upon your request or agree on some other resolution to your delivery issue that is satisfactory to you, unless we can establish that your order was received by your selected delivery date and time, or the order was untimely due to some fault of you or the recipient of the order (for example, an incorrect delivery address was provided, there was no one at the delivery address to accept the order, or the person at the delivery address refused delivery).
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner and depending on availability.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
• For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
• For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
• If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
• Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.